Osem Israeli Matzah Chocolate Covered Mint
Taste test: This box contained a tray holding five half-sheets of chocolate-covered matzah, each the same width but half the height as your standard square sheet of matzah. The chocolate coating was pretty thick.
It looked like it was going to be milk chocolate, but we crunched in to find a soft crunch and to discover that it was dark chocolate (and indeed the box said that this was pareve and thus contained no dairy products). There was also lots of mint. Lots. We shared it around with some snackers, and most people liked it, but some said there was just too much mint.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong chocolate mint smell. Emphasis on mint.
From the package: “Flavored Chocolate. Kosher for Passover & All Year Round”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Mints (154 snacks)
- Passover Snacks (34 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiger Paws Jumbo Snax
- Apple Jacks Jumbo Snax
- Doritos Tangy Pickle
- Speedy Choice Honey Premium Cheese Curls
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road