Taste test: The Oreo brand is all over Easter all of a sudden, with this year's new egg-shaped Oreo sandwiches, last year's chocolate Peeps Oreos and 2017's golden Peeps Oreos. Now they've followed the lead of most of the candy brands and introduced their own chocolate egg!
I unwrapped the foil to find an all-milk-chocolate exterior with some interconnected arc indentation designs, but nothing resembling Oreo branding. I bit in to find that the milk chocolate was just an outer shell, though a fairly thick one, and the inside consisted of a crunchy creme that had a white base and many tiny Oreo bits inside, plus some of the interior was just air. The mix of tastes and textures was quite good, as they combined the taste of Oreos and even a bit of the crunch with a generous helping of milk chocolate. Great with cold milk!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in United Kingdom” ... “Creamy filled candy with cookie pieces”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (151 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Chocolate (1761 snacks)
- Cookies (611 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (387 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road