Taste test: The Oreo brand is all over Easter all of a sudden, with this year's new egg-shaped Oreo sandwiches, last year's chocolate Peeps Oreos and 2017's golden Peeps Oreos. Now they've followed the lead of most of the candy brands and introduced their own chocolate egg!
I unwrapped the foil to find an all-milk-chocolate exterior with some interconnected arc indentation designs, but nothing resembling Oreo branding. I bit in to find that the milk chocolate was just an outer shell, though a fairly thick one, and the inside consisted of a crunchy creme that had a white base and many tiny Oreo bits inside, plus some of the interior was just air. The mix of tastes and textures was quite good, as they combined the taste of Oreos and even a bit of the crunch with a generous helping of milk chocolate. Great with cold milk!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in United Kingdom” ... “Creamy filled candy with cookie pieces”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road