Taste test: This wide bar consisted of four wafer layers separated by three chocolate creme layers, with a dark chocolate coating over the whole exterior.
I bit into the bar to find a very light feel with a whole lot of chocolate intensity. It tasted very good, quite excellent, but the internal wafer structure made it quite messy, as pieces of wafer and chocolate were flying all over the place. So if cleanliness is a priority, might want to eat this one over a plate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in Poland” ... “artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road