Taste test: This wide bar consisted of four wafer layers separated by three chocolate creme layers, with a dark chocolate coating over the whole exterior.
I bit into the bar to find a very light feel with a whole lot of chocolate intensity. It tasted very good, quite excellent, but the internal wafer structure made it quite messy, as pieces of wafer and chocolate were flying all over the place. So if cleanliness is a priority, might want to eat this one over a plate.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in Poland” ... “artificially flavored”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road