Old Dominion Dipped Peanut Brittle
Taste test: This box contained a foil bag holding randomly shaped pieces of chocolate-coated peanut brittle.
The pieces didn't look quite so attractive as the airbrushed ones pictured on the box, as they were a bit scratched up on the outside, and many pieces had brittle visible through gaps in the chocolate. But once I grabbed a piece and bit in, the look didn't matter at all, as the taste and texture were excellent. There was plenty of crunch without being too hard, and the peanuts were tasty and fresh, with a thick milk chocolate coating. The pieces varied in size from small to quite large (though the largest ones appeared to be multiple chunks of brittle that got stuck back together during coating process). Great snack!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Since 1913” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Peanuts, Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Reduced Mineral Whey Powder, Cocoa Butter, Bicarbonate of Soda, Salt. No Additives. No Preservatives.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Dominion Peanut Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road