Taste test: This roughly oval-shaped bar consisted mostly of milk chocolate, with whole peanuts embedded inside the thick upper area of the bar, plus a white creme area near the bottom.
It was very dense and very good, as the chocolate was rich and the creme added a nice chewiness to the bar and everything tasted good. Although the bar was smallish, it was very filling.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Peanutty and chocolatey, great!
From the package: “Original Creme Center”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Idaho Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Candy Addict, Tempe, Arizona. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road