Taste test: This roughly oval-shaped bar consisted mostly of milk chocolate, with whole peanuts embedded inside the thick upper area of the bar, plus a white creme area near the bottom.
It was very dense and very good, as the chocolate was rich and the creme added a nice chewiness to the bar and everything tasted good. Although the bar was smallish, it was very filling.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice. Peanutty and chocolatey, great!
From the package: “Original Creme Center”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Idaho Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road