Taste test: This bar was about a half-inch thick and looked kind of like a block of peanut brittle, except that it was much more densely packed with peanuts.
We crunched in to find a good solid crunch, but not too hard, with a nice sweet mix of sugar and lots and lots of peanuts. Because of the extreme crunch here, this could get a bit messy to eat as a bar, so breaking it up first helped to avoid getting pieces flying all over the place. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut brittle. Sweet and nutty.
From the package: “Cholesterol Free” ... “Contains peanuts. May contain tree nuts, milk, & soy.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Dominion Peanut Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road