Taste test: This bar was about a half-inch thick and looked kind of like a block of peanut brittle, except that it was much more densely packed with peanuts.
We crunched in to find a good solid crunch, but not too hard, with a nice sweet mix of sugar and lots and lots of peanuts. Because of the extreme crunch here, this could get a bit messy to eat as a bar, so breaking it up first helped to avoid getting pieces flying all over the place. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like peanut brittle. Sweet and nutty.
From the package: “Cholesterol Free” ... “Contains peanuts. May contain tree nuts, milk, & soy.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Dominion Peanut Company
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road