Old Dominion Half Dipped Peanut Squares
Taste test: This was one of those rare snacks that had a name so descriptive that we might not need to describe it, and if there name weren't enough, the back of the bag and the picture on the front explained it even further. But briefly, these were squares of peanut brittle, on average about 3/4 inch square and 1/2 inch thick (but the dimensions varied quite a bit), with about half that thickness dipped in chocolate.
They were crunchy yet reasonably soft, especially the coated parts, and they had lots of peanut and chocolate taste, as expected. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet peanut smell, with some chocolate.
From the package: “Irresistible plump & salty peanuts nestled in a candy crunch, then 1/2 dipped in chocolaty decadence to keep the perfect balance of a salty sweet ultra rich treat!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Old Dominion Peanut Company
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road