Oishi Sponge Crunch Milk
Taste test: These tube-shaped bars followed the same form factor as the chocolate version. The surfaces of the inch-diameter, 5-inch-long tubes were pale yellow overall, with whiter areas where there seemed to be more of the coating.
I bit in to find a good solid crunch, not hard but very crunchy — though not spongy at all. The flavor was kind of like white chocolate, just lightly sweet, and it combined with the corn-based bar structure for a cereal-like taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong white chocolate smell. Very sweet/
From the package: “Serving Size 1 pack Servings per container 10”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road