Oishi Sponge Crunch Chocolate
Taste test: These individually wrapped, tube-shaped bars were about an inch in diameter and five inches long, with a rough-looking chocolate exterior and a small, square-profile opening running the length of the tubes.
We crunched in to find a light and crunchy feel, but not really a spongy one, as the corn-based bar was airy but not bendy or soft. That light crunch brought with it a nice hit of rich chocolate. The bulky dimensions of the tubes made them a bit cumbersome to eat, but the reward was a good chocolate rush.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice sweet chocolate smell.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 pack Servings per container 10”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road