Taste test: This version of Oh Henry! appeared quite a bit different than the American version, as the packaking looked almost entirely different (save for the words "Oh Henry!"), this one contained one bar rather than two, and the bar was shaped differently. This bar had a very irregularly shape, with the chocolate coating jutting out in lumps, because of the peanuts underneath.
When I bit in, I found that the interior consisted of peanuts around the top and sides, caramel along the bottom and some sort of beige substance (by process of elimination, maybe fudge?) near the top. The taste was pretty good, with lots of peanuts and the chocolate dominating. The caramel was fairly subtle. The fudge seemed to just hold it all together but not affect the taste much. Pretty good, especially if you want a lot of peanuts.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice smells of peanuts, caramel and chocolate.
From the package: “Crunchy peanuts, chewy fudge, creamy caramel, covered in a chocolaty coating.” ... “Arachides croustillantes, fudge moelleux, caramel crémeux dans un enrobage chocolaté”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road