Taste test: This version of Oh Henry! appeared quite a bit different than the American version, as the packaking looked almost entirely different (save for the words "Oh Henry!"), this one contained one bar rather than two, and the bar was shaped differently. This bar had a very irregularly shape, with the chocolate coating jutting out in lumps, because of the peanuts underneath.
When I bit in, I found that the interior consisted of peanuts around the top and sides, caramel along the bottom and some sort of beige substance (by process of elimination, maybe fudge?) near the top. The taste was pretty good, with lots of peanuts and the chocolate dominating. The caramel was fairly subtle. The fudge seemed to just hold it all together but not affect the taste much. Pretty good, especially if you want a lot of peanuts.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice smells of peanuts, caramel and chocolate.
From the package: “Crunchy peanuts, chewy fudge, creamy caramel, covered in a chocolaty coating.” ... “Arachides croustillantes, fudge moelleux, caramel crémeux dans un enrobage chocolaté”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollarama. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road