Taste test: This wrapper contained two short candy bars, stacked end-to-end.
Each had a roughly trapezoidal profile, with a flat bottom, somewhat smooth sides, and a bumpy top. The mix of chocolate, peanuts and caramel was similar to Snickers, with the difference being the inclusion of fudge (though I'm taking this on faith, as I didn't see anything resembling fudge). Combined, the two bars were a bit longer than a standard Snickers, but Snickers bars are wider. I thought the taste was good, but I like the taste of Snickers better, probably because those have more caramel.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “2 peanutty - caramel - fudge bars in rich milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road