Taste test: This thick, smallish candy bar had gently sloping sides and a series of swirly bumps on the top.
I bit in to find a light feel, but also a crunchy one, as the inside appeared to be filled with a fluffy peanut butter that also had contained tiny bits of crushed peanut. The filling was less dense than a Reese's, and also a bit dryer, but not too dry by any means. The taste was definitely different than Reese's, but it was also very good. The bar went well with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Similar to a Reese's.
From the package: “The Organic Candy Bar” ... “Peanut butter center covered in milk chocolate” ... “Have an Ocho bar and enjoy your day.” ... “Certified organic by CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Five Star Organics LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road