Taste test: This thick, smallish candy bar had gently sloping sides and a series of swirly bumps on the top.
I bit in to find a light feel, but also a crunchy one, as the inside appeared to be filled with a fluffy peanut butter that also had contained tiny bits of crushed peanut. The filling was less dense than a Reese's, and also a bit dryer, but not too dry by any means. The taste was definitely different than Reese's, but it was also very good. The bar went well with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Similar to a Reese's.
From the package: “The Organic Candy Bar” ... “Peanut butter center covered in milk chocolate” ... “Have an Ocho bar and enjoy your day.” ... “Certified organic by CCOF (California Certified Organic Farmers).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Five Star Organics LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road