Taste test: This version of the Ocho bar was a bit less ambitious than the other flavors that we tried, as it promised only one filling — espresso nougat — inside the milk chocolate exterior. From the outside, it looked exactly the same as the others.
I bit in to find a thick chocolate coating and a very soft interior, with a light gray color generally but also some darker spots. There was lots of coffee taste, and it mixed well with the chocolate for a good mocha taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More chocolate than coffee.
From the package: “Espresso nougat covered in milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Five Star Organics LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road