Taste test: The description of this bar made it sound a lot like a Snickers, with nougat, caramel, peanuts and milk chocolate. I bit in to find that the bottom of the interior had a light beige nougat layer, with a mix of caramel and crushed peanuts above that.
It was pretty good, but the taste actually didn't remind me much of a Snickers. (I'm not complaining about this; they didn't specifically claim anywhere that it would.) Maybe it was just different kinds of caramel, chocolate and/or nougat that they used, or the choice of crushed peanuts rather than whole ones, but it had a taste all its own. There was both chocolate and caramel, but those things seemed less dominant than with a Snickers.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very chocolatey caramel smell.
From the package: “Nougat, caramel & peanuts covered in milk chocolate” ... “USDA Organic” ... “Celiac Support Association”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Five Star Organics LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road