Taste test: This wrapper contained two parallel bars, each fairly thin and individually wrapped, and each containing four pistachio humps.
Most of the bar's exterior appeared to be milk chocolate, with a sprinkling of dark chocolate on top. I bit in to find that the interior was mostly a wafer-like material, with a creamy green substance in the humps, along with actual pistachios. Very tasty, nice mix of textures. Great.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell. Think I can smell the pistachios too.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road