Taste test: This wrapper contained two parallel bars, each fairly thin and individually wrapped, and each containing four pistachio humps.
Most of the bar's exterior appeared to be milk chocolate, with a sprinkling of dark chocolate on top. I bit in to find that the interior was mostly a wafer-like material, with a creamy green substance in the humps, along with actual pistachios. Very tasty, nice mix of textures. Great.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell. Think I can smell the pistachios too.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Arax Market, Watertown, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road