Taste test: This candy bar was a lot like a Snickers, claiming the same four elements of caramel, peanuts, nougat and milk chocolate.
It was about the same dimensions as a Snickers, but a bit thinner and shorter. I bit in to find a very nice taste, with lots of chocolate, peanuts and nougat, though the proportion of caramel seemed to be much lower than Snickers. The bar felt fairly dense upon biting in, but there was so much nougat that it also felt soft. A tasty bar, quite good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate, caramel and peanut smell
From the package: “Milk chocolate coated bar with caramel, peanut and nougat” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at the Fancy Food Show. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road