Taste test: The two candy bars in this package looked like miniature baguettes, with a similar overall shape, bread-like color and even diagonal cuts along the top. It was a clever design that worked (almost) perfectly.
The bars' exteriors consisted of a wafer-like material, which was light, crunchy and crisp upon biting in, and inside that stuff was lots and lots of Nutella. The diagonal cuts not only enforced the baguette look, but they also acted as section separators, providing a low-profile area in between the thick sections. If you love Nutella, there's plenty of it here!
To follow up on the "almost" comment on the design, the Nutella folks decided to take this baguette look and add a small "n" from the Nutella logo, protruding from the top of each section. This not only looked bad, but it also worked against the carefully designed baguette look.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just like Nutella.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road