Taste test: The two candy bars in this package looked like miniature baguettes, with a similar overall shape, bread-like color and even diagonal cuts along the top. It was a clever design that worked (almost) perfectly.
The bars' exteriors consisted of a wafer-like material, which was light, crunchy and crisp upon biting in, and inside that stuff was lots and lots of Nutella. The diagonal cuts not only enforced the baguette look, but they also acted as section separators, providing a low-profile area in between the thick sections. If you love Nutella, there's plenty of it here!
To follow up on the "almost" comment on the design, the Nutella folks decided to take this baguette look and add a small "n" from the Nutella logo, protruding from the top of each section. This not only looked bad, but it also worked against the carefully designed baguette look.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just like Nutella.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (90 reviews)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (385 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (50 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Revere Beach Food Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road