Taste test: These small peanut butter cups were indeed creamier than the standard Reese's, as they didn't have that special extra-thick peanut butter filling.
The outside chocolate was pretty solid but still melted quickly upon biting in, and the center was quite soft and melty. Definitely a different taste than Reese's, but still very good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice. Sweet and very peanutty.
From the package: “Made with Real Milk Chocolate” ... “Enjoy the classic flavor of our delicious Peanut Butter Cups, filled with silky smooth peanut butter, surrounded by real milk chocolate.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Nutcracker Brands Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Peanut Butter Snacks (339 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road