Not Just Cereal Milk Chocolate Toasted Rice
Taste test: This box contained a bag filled with Rice Chex-like cereal coated in milk chocolate.
The coating was fairly heavy, with enough to just about cover each entire piece of cereal, with most of the holes in the cereal showing through, plus a few spots of bare cereal. Each piece was coated individually, and none of them were stuck together into clusters. The chocolate coating was smooth and didn't melt in the fingers a all. The taste was quite good, a creamy milk chocolate, with a light feel thanks to the hollow cereal pieces.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Toasted rice squares drenched in milk chocolate!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Nassau Candy
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road