Not Just Cereal Milk Chocolate Fruity Flavored O's
Taste test: This snack was essentially Froot Loops (though not the official Kellogg's branded kind) coated in milk chocolate.
When we opened the bag inside the milk carton-style box, the pieces looked like ultra-mini chocolate-coated donuts. The chocolate layer was thick and covered nearly all of the surface of the cereal, with just small bits of color showing through on most pieces, plus generally the hole wasn't fully coated in chocolate, and some pieces had other areas of bare cereal. The chocolate coating didn't melt on the fingers. I was skeptical of this whole concept, because I enjoy both Froot Loops and milk chocolate, yet generally candies that mix chocolate and fruit taste bad. But surprise — this turned out to be the exception! I could taste a lot of Fruit Loops, plus a bit of chocolate, and they actually tasted good together. Some tasters were skeptical, but all who tried these liked them.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells chocolatey more than Froot Loopsy.
From the package: “Fruit flavored O's drenched in milk chocolate!”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Nassau Candy
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road