Nørregade Brystkarameller Bolcher
Taste test: This bag of licorice contained pieces that resembled oversized pills, with brownish, powdery-looking exteriors. Unlike most licorice, this was hard candy — there was nothing remotely bendable about it. When we tried to share these with some snacking friends, we got the usual reaction that we get with black licorice, as many simply don't like black licorice and wouldn't even try one piece.
The unusual thing this time was that even the people willing to try black licorice didn't like it. The taste was sweet and intense, evidently a combination of toffee and licorice, and it just overwhelmed the taste buds. Just about everyone ended up spitting out their one piece way before they could finish it.
Shop: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong black licorice smell.
Online store: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Denmark (2 reviews)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (59 snacks)
- Licorice (24 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road