Nóa Lakkrís Rjómaperlur
Taste test: This bag contained balls of fairly uniform size, about 3/4 inch in diameter, with a black licorice center coated in milk chocolate.
I bit in to find that it was an impressively thick coating, with lots of great creamy milk chocolate surrounding an easily chewable piece of licorice. The initial taste was mostly chocolate, but the combination of chocolate and licorice was also quite good. And the licorice once the chocolate was gone was intense and flavorful. I bit one piece open to see the cross-section, and found that the licorice center was actually tube-shaped, not spherical, but that didn't prevent them from making the overall shapes very good spheres. Excellent!
Shop: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell, hint of licorice too.
From the package: “Milk chocolate coated Icelandic liquorice”
Online store: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Iceland (15 reviews)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Licorice (24 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road