Taste test: The picture on this smallish red box had us expecting some sort of eight-slice chocolate pizza. We opened the box to find a single foil bag, and we opened that to find a plastic tray keeping the eight slices neat and in in place. It looked like the pieces were made from a chocolate version of Frosted Flakes.
When we pulled out our first slice, it got slightly messier, with some loose pieces breaking off, but then we crunched in and found that it was even chocolatier than we anticipated. The feel was flaky, light and really nice, and the chocolate was both milky and intense. It had the feel of a cereal, sort of, but it felt slightly melty and had even more milk chocolate than you usually get with a chocolate cereal. If you can hold yourself to eating just one piece, this one would be easy to share with 7 friends. Great!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, smells like chocolate frosting.
From the package: “Happy!” ... “35th Anniversary”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (160 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road