Taste test: These candies were kind of an odd duck, as they had caramel hard-candy exteriors and soft peanut butter centers.
The outer part was hard enough that it didn't seem like a good idea to bite in (and yet, it was so tempting to do so, so I did), but you couldn't get to the center without either waiting and waiting while the candy dissolved, or just biting in. Biting in was definitely a bad thing, as it stuck right to my tooth in a way that seemed like it might get my dentist involved. Having said that, once I got disciplined enough to not bite, I really liked these and ended up eating many of them in rapid succession. The taste of caramel was great, and the reward of reaching the peanut butter was worth the wait.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Rich & Creamy hard candy with soft, chewy center” ... “30 calories per piece”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road