Nibz! Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Taste test: This bag of smallish peanut butter cups had our tasters asking, "Oh, like Reese's?" But when they had a chance to try them, the consensus was that they were even better than Reese's.
They didn't have the thin wide shape of the normal twin-pack peanut butter cups, and instead each was just an inch in diameter and about three-quaeters of an inch thick. There was a wax wrapper around the edges and bottom, but no foil wrapper covering the whole piece. People were just thrilled by the richness of the chocolate and peanut butter — smooth, creamy intense and delicious!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice peanut butter and chocolate smell, similar to Reese's.
From the package: “Creamy peanut butter, covered with velvety, rich milk chocolate.” ... “Nibz! fine quality chocolates are decadent and heavenly. Go ahead and indulge your sweet tooth with our delicious, blissful combination of chocolate and peanut butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Linette Quality Chocolate
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Candy Cups (54 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road