Nibz! Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Taste test: This bag of smallish peanut butter cups had our tasters asking, "Oh, like Reese's?" But when they had a chance to try them, the consensus was that they were even better than Reese's.
They didn't have the thin wide shape of the normal twin-pack peanut butter cups, and instead each was just an inch in diameter and about three-quaeters of an inch thick. There was a wax wrapper around the edges and bottom, but no foil wrapper covering the whole piece. People were just thrilled by the richness of the chocolate and peanut butter — smooth, creamy intense and delicious!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice peanut butter and chocolate smell, similar to Reese's.
From the package: “Creamy peanut butter, covered with velvety, rich milk chocolate.” ... “Nibz! fine quality chocolates are decadent and heavenly. Go ahead and indulge your sweet tooth with our delicious, blissful combination of chocolate and peanut butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Linette Quality Chocolate
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road