Taste test: This large, 2.8-oz.
chocolate bar had a 2x4 grid of large sections, each bearing a logo consisting of an N surrounded by a circle, kind of like a registered trademark symbol (™) except with an N instead of the usual R. If this circled N is the Newman's logo, that's odd, because they don't use anything resembling that logo on the wrapper. Anyway, each section was a bit thicker and definitely larger than your typical chocolate bar section, as each of the square sections measured nearly an inch and a half on each side. The taste was good, but it was a much different milk chocolate taste than I'm accustomed to, nothing like a Hershey's or Nestle bar, or any other kind of chocolate that I've tried. The chocolate did not seem creamy at all, and it reminded me just slightly of dark chocolate, though I would still classify it as a milk chocolate. But the taste was not bad, and depending on your particular chocolate preferences, you might like this.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Paul Newman has given over $150 million to thousands of charities worldwide since 1982.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Newman's Own Organics
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road