Taste test: This large, 2.8-oz.
chocolate bar had a 2x4 grid of large sections, each bearing a logo consisting of an N surrounded by a circle, kind of like a registered trademark symbol (™) except with an N instead of the usual R. If this circled N is the Newman's logo, that's odd, because they don't use anything resembling that logo on the wrapper. Anyway, each section was a bit thicker and definitely larger than your typical chocolate bar section, as each of the square sections measured nearly an inch and a half on each side. The taste was good, but it was a much different milk chocolate taste than I'm accustomed to, nothing like a Hershey's or Nestle bar, or any other kind of chocolate that I've tried. The chocolate did not seem creamy at all, and it reminded me just slightly of dark chocolate, though I would still classify it as a milk chocolate. But the taste was not bad, and depending on your particular chocolate preferences, you might like this.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Paul Newman has given over $150 million to thousands of charities worldwide since 1982.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Newman's Own Organics
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road