Taste test: Despite the similar outward appearance of the package, these peanut butter cups were arranged a bit differently than the standard Reese's, with a plastic tray inside that held three smaller cups (rather than wax paper enclosing two cups with cardboard underneath).
I pulled one of the cups out of the tray to find that it was similar in thickness to a Reese's but with a smaller diameter. I bit in to find that both the chocolate and peanut butter had a very smooth feel. The peanut butter layer was very light in color and surprisingly thin, as the bottom chocolate layer was about the same thickness as the PB, while the top chocolate layer was thicker than either. The taste was quite different from Reese's, thanks to the dark chocolate and small portion of peanut butter, but these were still very tasty cups, and I enjoyed them with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “USDA Organic” ... “All Profits to Charity”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Newman's Own Organics
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road