Nestle Treasures Relax Caramel Truffle
Taste test: This large candy bar had 10 detachable sections in a 5x2 grid.
Each section had its own pocket of melty caramel inside, but one section had somehow been breached, with the caramel leaking out, drying up and sticking to the wrapper. The milk chocolate and caramel were excellent. However, the form of the bar might have been a bit suboptimal, as the sections didn't break apart easily along their natural lines, so it was easy to accidentally breach one of the caramel pockets, which could result in a sticky situation. The label said that it's two servings, but that would be two fairly large servings, so you might be able to stretch this one well beyond two servings.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate with a Creamy Filling/Chocolate con Leche con Relleno Cremoso”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road