Nestle Treasures Relax Caramel Truffle
Taste test: This large candy bar had 10 detachable sections in a 5x2 grid.
Each section had its own pocket of melty caramel inside, but one section had somehow been breached, with the caramel leaking out, drying up and sticking to the wrapper. The milk chocolate and caramel were excellent. However, the form of the bar might have been a bit suboptimal, as the sections didn't break apart easily along their natural lines, so it was easy to accidentally breach one of the caramel pockets, which could result in a sticky situation. The label said that it's two servings, but that would be two fairly large servings, so you might be able to stretch this one well beyond two servings.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate with a Creamy Filling/Chocolate con Leche con Relleno Cremoso”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road