Taste test: This large box was filled about 80% of the way with milk chocolate-covered peanuts.
Most of the pieces were roughly the same size, but there were a number that were significantly smaller or larger than the norm. The taste was quite good, as the peanuts tasted fresh and the sweet chocolate balanced out the nuts. The chocolate coating didn't melt in the hands, and the pieces stayed together when you poured them from the box into the hands, not leaving loose chocolate all over the place. It was hard to put the box down, so despite the fact that the box contained four servings, it was not that hard to just finish this box.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and peanuts smell.
From the package: “Nestlé® Milk Chocolate & Fresh Roasted Peanuts” ... “Jumbo Size” ... “Serving Size 1/4 cup (41g) Servings Per Container about 4”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road