Taste test: These chocolate-coated raisins came in a variety of wiggly shapes and sizes.
The appearance was definitely darker than the regular Raisinettes, but the texture was the same, with a soft chocolate coating that was easy to bite into. The taste was pretty good, with lots of chocolate and some sweet, moist raisins inside. I would pick the original milk chocolate ones over these any day, but one thing you don't have to worry about with this dark chocolate candy is the risk of not enough sweetmess, as the raisins inside made the Raisinets very sweet. Possibly too sweet, in fact, but these were still pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice raisin and chocolate smell, probably more raisin than chocolate.
From the package: “Nestlé® Dark Chocolate • California Raisins” ... “Natural Source of Antioxidants from Fruit & Dark Chocolate” ... “30% Less Fat than the leading chocolate brands”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road