Taste test: This excellent snack took those crispy chocolate-filled wafer sticks and coated them Nestle Crunch chocolate, resulting in a high level of deliciousness.
The nice soft crunch of the wafer was not lost by coating it in chocolate, and it was perhaps slightly enhanced by the layer of chocolate. The advantage of having the chocolate coating was that I could eat one stick and be quite satisfied, whereas when eating the normal wafer sticks, it's hard to resist going back for more and more, because one stick just isn't that filling.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate Covered Wafer & Chocolate Crème” ... “Add a little sparkle to your break: A Sprinkle of Crispy Rice, A Splurge of Crich Nestlé Milk Chocolate, A Spree of Light & Crispy Wafer, A Whirl of Smooth Chocolate Crème”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road