Taste test: This Nestle creation took those deliciously addictive chocolate wafer sticks stuffed with creamy dark chocolate, and then coated them with a dark version of the Nestle Crunch chocolate.
The result was a very tasty, fun-to-eat treat, with a ton of chocolate. The coating made these much more filling than the regular, non-coated wafer sticks, so I was able to eat just one and feel quite satisfied. Very, very good for a dark chocolate snack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild dark chooclate smell.
From the package: “Dark Chocolate Covered Wafer & Dark Chocolate Crème” ... “Add a little sparkle to your break: A Sprinkle of Crispy Rice, A Splurge of Rich Nestlé Dark Chocolate, A Spree of Light & Crispy Wafer, A Whirl of Smooth Dark Chocolate Crème”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road