Taste test: This wide candy bar had seven layers.
The inside consisted of three wafer layers with two chocolate creme layers sandwiched between them. The bottom and sides of the bar had a milk chocolate coating, and the top of the bar had chocolate with Crunch's signature Rice Krispies embedded inside. The taste was quite good, as the wafers gave the bar a mild crunch upon biting in, and the chocolate and chocolate creme were very tasty. The feel was not particularly light for such a wafer-loaded bar, as eating just half the bar proved to be quite filling. A pretty good addition to the Crunch line.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crispy Wafers, Chocolate Creme/Galletas Crujientes, Crema de Chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Nestle Crunch (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road