Nestle Crunch Creme Egg with Caramel
Taste test: This chocolate egg had a milk chocolate outer shell, with a layer of chocolate creme inside the shell, some thick, chewy caramel inside that, and a hollow area in the center.
There didn't seem to be much crisp rice in the chocolate, particularly for a Nestle Crunch-branded product. The overall taste of this mix was very sweet and not particularly smooth. The thick caramel was a nice change from the usual, more liquidy caramel, but overall this was not one of the better chocolate Easter eggs.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Chocolate Creme with Crisped Rice and a Smooth Caramel Layer in a Milk Chocolate Shell”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Nestle Crunch (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (345 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road