Taste test: This version of the Nestle Crunch bar had three detachable sections, a much different setup than the regular Crunch, which is all just one section.
It was also thicker than the regular Crunch, though less wide. And, of course, it had coconut in addition to the usual chocolate and Rice Krispies. The taste was quite good, as it had a definite coconut flavor, but not so much of it as to completely overpower the the chocolate and crisped rice, so you got all the benefits of a Crunch bar, with an added plus of coconut for all of the coconut fans out there. The three-section setup was also a nice addition, as it made it much more convenient to break apart the bar to eat just a third of it a time.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell, with maybe a little coconut.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with crisped rice & toasted coconut”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Nestle Crunch (17 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Coconut (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road