Nestle Crunch Cappuccino Stixx
Taste test: This box contained six individually wrapped wafer sticks. Each one had a tubular cookie base, with a Crunch milk chocolate coating the outside and coffee creme filling the inside.
The stick was easy to bite into, with a very mild crunch from the crispness of the wafers. It was fairly dense, as the whole inside of the wafer was filled with the coffee creme. The taste was quite good, with a great mix of chocolate and coffee, quite tasty, and for this non-coffee drinker, quite a kick of coffee taste. Excellent.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mocha smell, more chocolate than coffee.
From the package: “See nutrition facts for saturated fat content” ... “Milk Chocolate • Wafer • Cappuccino Crème” ... “A Whirl of Smooth Cappuccino Crème/A Spree of Light & Crispy Wafer/A Sprinkle of Crispy RIce/A Splurge of Rich Nestlé Milk Chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road