Taste test: Nestle used to sell Buncha Crunch in bags back in the early 90s, and I enjoyed quite a few bags of it back then.
Recently, I haven't seen Buncha Crunch in stores, but they apparently have kept the concept alive with this "Movie Pack" box (which I did not buy in a movie theater). For the uninitiated, Bunch Crunch is basically randomly shaped globs of Nestle Crunch chocolate and crisp rice. It's the same raw material as the similarly named candy bar, but with these, you can pour a bunch of them into your hand and pop them into your mouth. The pieces in this box were generally bigger than I remember them being in the bag, and they had less of a glaze to them. There wasn't much actual crunch when eating them. The taste was just OK. I remember Buncha Crunch being much more delicious than this when it came in bags.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good Nestle Crunch smell.
From the package: “Bunches of crunchy milk chocolate” ... “Serving Size 1/3 Cup (37g) Servings Per Container about 2.5 Calories 180 Calories from Fat 80 Total Fat 8 g Saturated Fat 5 g Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol < 5 mg”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road