Taste test: This large chocolate bar was thick and had the Nestle logo on each section.
The thickness of the bar was even more noticeable after I bit in, as the amount of chocolate in just one section was quite impressive. The taste was good, as it was milk chocolate, but it was fairly intensely chocolatey, rather than creamy. My first snack from this bar was needed to take care of a serious chocolate craving, and just three sections were more than enough to satisfy me.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a bittersweet chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road