Taste test: This large chocolate bar was thick and had the Nestle logo on each section.
The thickness of the bar was even more noticeable after I bit in, as the amount of chocolate in just one section was quite impressive. The taste was good, as it was milk chocolate, but it was fairly intensely chocolatey, rather than creamy. My first snack from this bar was needed to take care of a serious chocolate craving, and just three sections were more than enough to satisfy me.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a bittersweet chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road