Taste test: This chocolate treat was larger than I expected, about 2 inches in diameter and almost half an inch thick.
The outside was milk chocolate and the inside was caramel mixed with broken pieces of pecans and cashews. The texture was soft but not mushy, and the taste was very good, with about an even mix of caramel and chocolate. The broken-up pecans and cashews were nice, as they gave you the flavor of those nuts without the distraction of biting into larger pieces of nuts. The caramel was not liquidy as the picture on the package made it look.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “Crisp Premium Pecans & Cashews, Creamy Caramel, Smothered in Delicious Milk Chocolate” ... “Product of Canada” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Nuts (506 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
- Cashews (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road