Taste test: This bar had a 3x7 grid of diagonally domed sections, with the whole top being white chocolate. Each section had the Suflair logo on top and a bubble design on one edge of the dome. The bottom was milk chocolate, with a somewhat bumpy appearance.
I broke off some sections to find that doing so created lots of little milk chocolate crumbs. Taking a look at the profile revealed that the white chocolate was really just a very thin coating, and the interior was an Aero-style milk chocolate, with plenty of little air bubbles. The bubbles inside explained how a bar that was huge and thick felt so light. It was a good bar for what it was, but the taste of the milk chocolate just never jumped out at me as really outstanding.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, such a great milk chocolate smell! Mmmmmmm!
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Malden Meat Stop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road