Taste test: This bar had a 3x7 grid of diagonally domed sections, with the whole top being white chocolate. Each section had the Suflair logo on top and a bubble design on one edge of the dome. The bottom was milk chocolate, with a somewhat bumpy appearance.
I broke off some sections to find that doing so created lots of little milk chocolate crumbs. Taking a look at the profile revealed that the white chocolate was really just a very thin coating, and the interior was an Aero-style milk chocolate, with plenty of little air bubbles. The bubbles inside explained how a bar that was huge and thick felt so light. It was a good bar for what it was, but the taste of the milk chocolate just never jumped out at me as really outstanding.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, such a great milk chocolate smell! Mmmmmmm!
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road