Taste test: This chocolate bar from Brazil was a simpler version of the Suflair Duo that we previously reviewed, offering a bubbly milk chocolate interior with a milk chocolate coating all over (the Duo sported white chocolate on top). It was also a smaller bar than the Duo, with a 2x5 section grid, each with a Suflair logo (but not Nestlé's).
I bit in to find that it felt light but wasn't quite so soft in the mouth as most other aerated chocolate bars. The milk chocolate was really good — rich and creamy, delivering a nice chocolate rush.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Malden Meat Stop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road