Taste test: This chocolate bar from Brazil was a simpler version of the Suflair Duo that we previously reviewed, offering a bubbly milk chocolate interior with a milk chocolate coating all over (the Duo sported white chocolate on top). It was also a smaller bar than the Duo, with a 2x5 section grid, each with a Suflair logo (but not Nestlé's).
I bit in to find that it felt light but wasn't quite so soft in the mouth as most other aerated chocolate bars. The milk chocolate was really good — rich and creamy, delivering a nice chocolate rush.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great milk chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road