Taste test: This smallish, rectangular, thick chocolate bar was all one section, with sloping edges, the Sublime logo on top and a ridge around the top edge. The bottom had some bumps, presumably from the peanuts poking through.
I bit in to find that the milk chocolate was soft, and there was an abundance of intact peanuts inside, adding a light crunch. This was a very good one — a major kick of chocolate and peanuts in a compact bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate con leche con maní” ... “A gusto con la vida®”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered in East Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road