Taste test: This smallish, rectangular, thick chocolate bar was all one section, with sloping edges, the Sublime logo on top and a ridge around the top edge. The bottom had some bumps, presumably from the peanuts poking through.
I bit in to find that the milk chocolate was soft, and there was an abundance of intact peanuts inside, adding a light crunch. This was a very good one — a major kick of chocolate and peanuts in a compact bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate con leche con maní” ... “A gusto con la vida®”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Peru (8 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road