Taste test: This equilateral triangular candy bar was quite thick at about half an inch, and each side of the triangle measured nearly two inches, so there was lots of chocolate to go around.
I peeled off the green foil wrapper and dug right in to find some very creamy and tasty milk chocolate on the outside, and on the inside, a praline center that wasn't much different from the milk chocolate in terms of color but did have a softer consistency. Very tasty and satisfying!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate with Nut Praline Centre”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road