Taste test: This equilateral triangular candy bar was quite thick at about half an inch, and each side of the triangle measured nearly two inches, so there was lots of chocolate to go around.
I peeled off the green foil wrapper and dug right in to find some very creamy and tasty milk chocolate on the outside, and on the inside, a praline center that wasn't much different from the milk chocolate in terms of color but did have a softer consistency. Very tasty and satisfying!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate with Nut Praline Centre”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Harvest Market, Fort Bragg, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road