Quality Street Matchmakers Cool Mint
Taste test: This box contained one hollow, foil-wrapped chocolate egg, and it was on the huge end of the egg scale, at 5 inches long. Inside the foil, the egg had a pattern of hexagons etched into the otherwise smooth surface. The package promised that the egg contained not just chocolate and mint, but also some sort of crunchy things too, but there was no sign of the crunchy things on the surface.
After peeling off some of the foil, the mystery was where and how to start eating it. I had no good ideas, so I just kind of smashed one side of it to break it apart. Having to do it this way was a bit messy, but it was worth it because the chocolate was quite good — soft, creamy and minty! There was less of the crunchy stuff than it showed in the picture, but I did encounter some occasional crunches. The package said that it contained eight servings, but I seriously doubt it will last that long.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate mint smell.
From the package: “The crunchy Matchmakers mint egg” ... “Mint flavoured milk chocolate egg with crisp sugar pieces (6.5%)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road