Taste test: This candy bar from the Turkey division of Nestle had an unusual square shape, plus an unusual (but welcome) filling within its milk chocolate: pistachios.
The squarishmess didn't last though, as once I opened the wrapper and peeled open the gold foil, I found that the bar had a 5x3 grid of rectangular sections, each bearing the Nestle logo and with pistachios jutting out of the bottom. I broke off a few sections and bit right in to find that the whole pistachios embedded inside made for kind of a lumpy eating experience at first. Nothing bad, but just much different than you'd generally expect from a milk chocolate bar, even one with stuff inside it. I liked the taste a lot, as the chocolate was the usual creamy Nestle kind, and the pistachios mixed well with it and tasted good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell. Could also notice the pistachios on second whiff.
From the package: “cikolata ile harikalar yaratir.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road