Taste test: This bar from Russia had similar dimensions to a Snickers, with a milk chocolate exterior. There was a whole lot of tiny text on the wrapper in lots of languages, but none that I could understand. The picture on the wrapper looked like a hazelnut.
When I bit in, I found that the inside seemed to be mostly nougat and hazelnuts, with a thin coating of milk chocolate on the outside. It felt very dense because of all of the nougat and tasted strongly of hazelnuts. Very different than Snickers, and not just because of the different kind of nut. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely some nuts in addition to the chocolate.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Russia (7 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road