Taste test: These chocolates — don't even start to confuse them with Frito-Lay's Munchies — were small squares with sides that sloped inward, so the top was about 5/8 inch on each side, while the bottom one was about 3/4 inch. The tops were decorated with four concentric squares, while the other sides were unadorned. The pieces were not individually wrapped, just all thrown together in the bag, and they did look a bit scuffed up.
I bit in to find that most of the interior consisted of soft caramel, with occasional bits of crunchy cookie. The result of the combination of small size and delectable taste was that it was tough to stop munching on Munchies one after another in rapid succession. Wow, so good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolates with soft caramel (30%) and a crisp biscuit center (5%). Milk chocolate contains milk solids 14% minimum and vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (345 snacks)
- Soft Candy (68 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road