Taste test: This candy bar from India was narrow and extra-long at about 6 inches (and the loose wrapper brought it well past 7 inches). The outside was coated in milk chocolate.
We crunched in to find that there was indeed a strong crunch (the wrapper promised "crunchiest ever") and that the inside consisted of four wafer layers separated by milk chocolate, just like the depiction on the wrapper. The crunch was way more intense than your typical soft wafer bar, and there was a decent helping of chocolate for a nice taste. There wasn't anywhere near as much chocolate as you get in a Kit Kat bar, but this did outcrunch the Kit Kat, which has wafers too but with a much different chocolate-to-wafer ratio. Light but pretty filling and quite tasty.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crunchiest Ever”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shalimar India Food & Spices, Central Square, Cambridge. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road