Taste test: This large, blocky candy bar from Canada had sloping slides and a flat top with some irregular shallow ripples but no individually separable sections.
After I took my first bite, I could see in the bitten-off cross-section that there were lots of small bubbles embedded throughout the chocolate interior. However, the bar didn't feel as light as Nestle's Aero or as soft as Cadbury Flake. The chocolate coating was noticeably more rigid than the inner chocolate, though even it wasn't particularly hard. The milk chocolate taste was quite good, and there was a lot of it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Real Bubbly Milk Chocolate/Chocolat au lait ultra mousseux” ... “Licensee/Licencié: Nestlé Canada Inc.” ... “Mirage is now made with Natural Flavors which are derived from natural sources.” ... “Source of calcium”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road