Taste test: This large, blocky candy bar from Canada had sloping slides and a flat top with some irregular shallow ripples but no individually separable sections.
After I took my first bite, I could see in the bitten-off cross-section that there were lots of small bubbles embedded throughout the chocolate interior. However, the bar didn't feel as light as Nestle's Aero or as soft as Cadbury Flake. The chocolate coating was noticeably more rigid than the inner chocolate, though even it wasn't particularly hard. The milk chocolate taste was quite good, and there was a lot of it.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Real Bubbly Milk Chocolate/Chocolat au lait ultra mousseux” ... “Licensee/Licencié: Nestlé Canada Inc.” ... “Mirage is now made with Natural Flavors which are derived from natural sources.” ... “Source of calcium”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road