Taste test: These candies were kind of like Cadbury Buttons, with a similar shape, but they were made from white chocolate instead of milk chocolate, and they didn't have the company logo carved into the chocolate anywhere.
The pieces were fairly small, with one side flat and the other domed, but some of the pieces were stuck together along that flat side. There were quite a few pieces in the small bag. The white chocolate taste was strong and pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild white chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road